29 January 2006

Wilderisms


And now for the parentally indulgent part of the show:

· “I cut the bug with my scissors. He doesn’t move anymore.”
· “Today, I’m a man.”
· “Vamos!”
· “Me llamo Calvin.” (He was actually trying to tell his little friend that his cat’s name was Calvin (“Se llama Calvin.”). It’s great to see his spontaneous use of Spanish.)
· “Remember my birthday party on Mars, when I was eight?”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That birthday party rocked, I totally remember it! It was pretty much the best party that I've ever been to on Mars...

Anonymous said...

Wilder, you are our superhero!

Anonymous said...

hey wilder it's jamma danna - i remember you and i were together at that party - what fun it was when you were 8 --- how is it today 2.7.06 now that you are 3? love you too much!! lox jd